Friday 12 December 2008

1 complete year.... =)



this post is especially for LOVE ;)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY baby...
as i said lastnight, TIME really passes by very quickly..
and as u said, pejam celik pejam celik dh ONE YEAR.. hehee...

once again, i THANK YOU for everything LOVE..
i dont know what else to say but i really am THANKFUL to ALLAH
for sending me such a great man and that is YOU... :)

We've been through ups and downs together within this one year..
but ALHAMDULILLAH, everything went well so far..
well, actually it's the PAIN that makes us STRONG, right LOVE? ;)
so lets pray to ALLAH, may our relationship last forever.. Amin....



oh yeah... these days pu3 rajin dengar radio..
and there's one song yang really stuck in my head right now..
its ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER by Gareth Gates..
i love the lyrics mahhhnn........
and fyi, maser kecik2 i had a slight crush on gareth gates tao... HAHA! betol! ;p

se yeahh here's the lyrics.... :)

"My life was flashing before my eyes
The second minute I walked to realize
My heart had crashed and burned in shame
You pulled me from the flames
I took your hand and you helped me upon my feet
I confessed, but you had forgiven me,
There's courage in the truth you said
Our love will never end
You shield me from danger
You're my shelter, you are my hiding place...

There's an angel on my shoulder here tonight
Making sure that I'm alright
When I'm fallin' fast you rescue me
You love unconditionally,
When I'm cold and so alone
Back in your arms I feel at home
I pray that you will always be
The guardian angel sent for me...

My dreams come between us every now and then
I make mistakes, get in trouble time and again
I ain't proud of who I am
When I'm down you understand
Blinded, you can always seem to show the way
You're the light, you're the reason I'm here today
If you cry, I will cry, so dry your eyes...

There's an angel on my shoulder, here tonight
Making sure that I'm alright,
When I'm fallin' fast, you rescue me,
You love unconditionally
When I'm cold and so alone
Back in your arms I feel at home
I pray that you will always be
The guardian angel sent for me..."


oh yeah as u can see kat atas tuu ada pic saying "let me not say i love you" right?
but i still wanna say I LOVE YOU uhh.. how?? hahaha
can la yek?? hehe
I LOVE YOU baby!!!!!!!

0 comments: