Thursday 23 April 2009

Im flying off today..

Assalamualaikum and happy happy Thursday earthlings! xD

lastnight, me and ibu busy packing our bende sampai lambat..
But i stopped at 1am..
Then i called LOVE..
We talked for an hour.. :)
heeee you missed me ey LOVE?
Takpe2, i'll see you later perh yang.. *winks!*

so lastnight i slept at 2+am..
But my alarm clock bunyi at 8am ni..
Coz i need to take my ubat at 8am and 8pm.. Huhu
so yyeeaahh!

my flight is in the afternoon btw..
Tp dlm 10+am later dh nak kene gerak to airport uh..

so if i'll have the time nanti, i'll definitely update my blog okayh? :)

but as i was told *whats been mentioned in the email*
i'll be having a lot of rehearsal
since pu3 kene duet with a singer from Hanoi, he's the VIETNAM IDOL.. ;)
So pray for me yeah, semoga everything okay ye.. Heee
loveloveyoupeople! :)

im gonna end this post here..
So take care yeah everybody!
And LOVE, later darling! :D hehe

lovealways;
putri ;) xoxo

2 comments:

n i e t a said...

have a nice week pu3 !. chee. haha. btw. enjoy ur journey . ader masa singgah blog mie. okiess. haha.

aiReeN said...

akk ta8 cr... x leh bla LOVE xpernah tggl seyh!!! heheh..
akak have a nice journey n gud luck i'll pray 4 u..