Monday 6 July 2009

dvd-ing.. heee

Assalamualaikum...

dh JULY rupenye..
hahaha lambat eh pu3... =p

hows life treatin u people?

pu3 tak lame lg nak skolah.. this 27th, LCB here i come!! :D
my cousins sume dh start skolah ni hari...
Bilah said her school dh mcm Hospital.. hehehe
sabar saja dek.. ehee
my lil cousins masih tak berani nak pergy skola..
so dengan menggunakan kepandaian masing2, mereka pun menyuruh kakaknye yg paling tua skali pegi skola dulu harini.. hahaha clever tak clever tak my lil cousins? ;p HAHA

last few days, i kept myself busy by watching DVDs..

i watched CICAKMAN 2..


errr.. it was okay..
well Saiful Apek memang kekek..
i love the part when LINDA ONN asked him, "awak ni single ey?"
and he answered' "taklah, plural"
hahaha merepek much? hahah but i looiiikkkeee~~~~ :P
and and TAMARA BLEZINSKI was such a HAWTIEE! :D

there's this one day, my cousins sumerr kumpul2 kat rumah..
aunty dayang beli DVD MICHAEL JACKSON's CONCERT in ROMANIA..

that was the 1st time pu3 watched MJ perform...seriously..
my nenek pun ikut tengok..
he's just amazing kan?
yg paling kelakar, my nenek tetibe bersuara.. *cheyh bersuaraa ehh.. hahah takleh angks*
NENEK: steady Michael Jackson ani ahh... ia tah yang paling banyak peminatnya arah negara urang putih ah.. mungkin pasal ia pandai english atu kali ah?

look at that bold line.. hahaha TOINKKKK gitu kan... hahaha
cali wah nini ahh...
Qilah & Bilah dh takleh tahan gelak seyhh.. hehehe
and i was like "errr apakan ni, andang jua iya pandai english..*paning*"
aunty dayang said, "andang bahasanya jua tu ma.."
hahaha nini cute, i love her! hahaha


then the next day i watched MICHAEL JACKSON's HISTORY..
MJ lg.. i was like so hook up gitu dgn MJ ni..
well, how can u not love the LEGEND, right? :D
believe it or not peeps, seumur hidup i never watched MJ punye music video...
satu pun tak pernah tao.. kesian tak? its because i was still little during MJ lagy top..
pu3 tau lagu dier tp tak tau yg penyanyi tu sebenarnye MJ..
sampai i ever said to someone, "pu3 tak tau la suare sebenar MJ.."

so.... ibu bought me his DVD..
we watched together..
we cried tao dengar MJ punye speech during the time he received the GRAMMY LEGEND AWARD in 1993...

i qoute his speech k..

"In the past month I've gone from 'WHERE IS HE?' to 'HERE HE IS AGAIN!'..
but i must confess, it feels good to be thought of as a person not as a personality..
Because i dont read all the things written about me, I wasn't aware that the world thought that I was so weird and bizzare..
but when you grow up as I did in front of 100 million people since the age of 5,
you are automatically different..

The last few weeks, I've been cleansing myself and it's been a rebirth for myself.
It's like a cleansing spirit..

My childhood was completely taken away from me...
There was NO christmas, there was NO birthdays.
It was not a normal childhood, NO normal pleasures of childhood...
Those were exchanged for hard work, struggle, and pain, and eventual material
and professional success..

But as an awful price, I cannot recreate that part of my life
nor would i change any part of my life..


However, today when i create my music, i feel like an instrument of nature..
I wonder what delight nature must feel when we open our hearts and express our
GOD-given talents..
The sound of approval rose across the universe and the whole world abounds in magic,
wonder fills our hearts, for we have glimpsed, for an instant, the playfullness of life...
And thats why I LOVE CHILDREN..


And learn so much from being around them, I realize that many of our world's problems today from the inner-city crime to large-scale wars, and terrorism,
and our overcrowded prisons are a result of the fact that children have had their
childhood stolen from them.
The magic, the wonder, the mystery and the innocence of a child's heart are
the seeds of creativity that will heal the world. I really believe that!

What we need to learn from children isn't Childish.
Being with them connects us to the deeper wisdom of life which is ever-present
and only asks to be lived.
They know the way to solution that lies,
waiting to be recognised within our own hearts..


Today, I would like to thank all the children of the world.
including the sick and deprived... I am so sensitive to your pain...
I also want to thank all those who have helped me to channel my talent
here on Earth.."

-THE LEGEND, MICHAEL JACKSON-


see how inspirational he is to ME now...
I LOVE YOU MJ... rest in peace..
ini lah during the GRAMMY AWARD..
MJ said "Me and Janet really are two different people"
hehehe MJ memang LOVEABLE kn? :)
sayangnye umurnye tak panjang.. :'(((


and the day before yesterday i watched PRINCESS PROTECTION PROGRAM..


starring: SELENA GOMEZ & DEMI LEVATO..
it was funny.. i love selena.. hehehe
and i love demi speaking in french..
rase nak blajar french pulak kiter.. hehehee
easily influenced eh pu3! ;p

ehh i think this post macam panjang UNSENGAJEBLY gitu kann..
hehehe
so, buhbye people... ;)

and babyLOVE, SATURDAY okayyhh??? :DDD
yaye-ness!!
I LOVE YOU cinta!

2 comments:

Amalina Ibrahim said...

new blogskin again...? haha. rajin~ its nice tho :p

so you have to link me again, sitinooramalina.blogspot.com

take care putri.

amalina.

pu3 said...

Hehe ayte.. will link u up soon dearie :)