Sunday 26 July 2009

YOU AND ME... ;)


yesterday was my lil cousin's birthday :))
happy 3rd birthday our MD.SHAZRUL NIZAM or gelarannya SAJOY ADAM :DD
a.k.a BEN 10 (bukan nama sebenar).. hahaha
jangan kuat nangis ahhh...
we love you!! :D
anyways... Assalamualaikum..
hows your weekend? mine errr... okay2 jer :))
today woke up late..
LOVE called me up earlier today, he just got back from gym.. heehee
wahh... exercise nampak exercise nampak? *winkwink*
oh yeahh today kan Sunday.. my family berkumpul ramai2 kat rumah nenek..
its like FAMILY DAY gitu lahh :DD
best uh tadi biler sumer ader.. heee
very the MERIAH... i loiiikee ~~~ehe
oh btw you guys, esok pu3 dah jadi student balik... teehee..
like, YIPEEE!! :DD
10am-12pm is my orientation..
2pm-5pm dah start kuliah.. heee
nervous gitu.. ehehe
esok pu3 ambik gambar ey if i have the chance okay.. :)
my first class will be ECONOMICS..
im continuing my studies at LAKSAMANA COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
whereby i will be taking KCB Certificate and a Diploma Course in BUSINESS MANAGEMENT for one whole year ..
and the following year i'll be taking my Advance Diploma and my Higher National Diploma..
sure it'll be fun kan? :)
now im watching EAST OF EDEN the korean drama uhh...
lawa!! :DD
LEE DA HAE, she's adorable and and damnpretty!!!
im so lapar la...
cousinBILAH sleepover sini tonight but now dia lagi keluar dgn my grannies...
so, tunggu dia skali la.. diorang beli nasi katok! heeee
makan sama2.. :)
lately i've missed LOVE alot..
lastnight talked to him and he sang one of my fave song and now its HIS fave song pulak.. heee
both of us slalu suker bende samer.. kan yang..? :D
thats why, we are special.. ehehehe *LOVE always said that*
sayang i just wanna tell you how much i miss you..
and and, kiter sayang awak jugak!! :DD
i think i'll stop now k...
orang lagy layan perasaan tengok cerita Korea nih.. HAHA
take care kamoo..
its you and me and all other people,
with nothing to do nothing to lose,
and its you and me and all other people,
and i dont know why,
i cant keep my eyes off of you..
-YOU AND ME by LIFEHOUSE-
yes, thats our fave song.. :)
lovealways;
putri ;) xoxo

0 comments: