Monday 23 August 2010

Graduation :)


Assalamualaikum :)

Hey Readers :)
Today, i had fun :D
And I am superhappy! :D
Laksamana College Of Business Graduation Ceremony went well :)

My family turun padang tadi,
so yeahhhh... I feel like crying.. seriously.

though Ayah takde kat sini,
he did text me tadi :')
awww... I LOVE YOU FOREVER AYAH :)

My CorporaLove called to congratulate me as well..
Im touched honey, love you so much :)

here are some pictures taken today :D


The Guest Of Honour, The MINISTER of EDUCATION :)

spot my name ;)

receiving the certs :D

the Happy Me! :D


Mr.Ravi, Me, Bilah

US with Dr. Leigh & Mr. Ian

Ka Nora, Ka Suzie, Ka Albab... my supersisters, my awesome colleagues :D

My Beloved Grandparents :)

My Family

Mr. Jay Nair, one of my fave lecturers :)

yeay-ness ;)


Ka Lina :)


My colleague, JOEL.. she's one of the best student :)


my dearestcousins

my aunt & uncle


My IBU



those above are the Certificates that im holding now :D


Graduands who are now The Graduates :p hehe

Mrs. Bogusia

my saudara :)

thats MR.NICA :P lol
he's back in Brunei :))

Mr.Siva, my Accounting Lecturer.

Qilah

peminat cilik

Us with Mr. Prakash

........

okay, my dearies got me this!




and this is from MY PARENTS

to those yg dah buat pu3 happy,
just so you know,
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

1 comments:

lupekanje said...

Congratulations putri...