Thursday 25 September 2008

Feelin betta! :)

Hello people!! =D

how're y'all feelin today? Hee

these 2 days i got bad flu uh.. Thats why i didnt blog yesterday..huhu
now i feel better a bit la.. :)
dan ader siket rajin uh.. Haha

so yeah, yesterday...
AKU TAK INGAT AKU BUAT APE! hahahaha
i was really sick ah semalam!

and today, in the mornin tadi i spent my time revising for the exam.. Sampai petang..
Then cousins Qilah and Bilah came, so we lepak2 kat dapor!
Hahaha
then petang, around 5.50 i went to my neighbour's house ader majlis tahlil and bebuke kat sane terus uh..
the daging rendang was YUMMY! :D
*SIASIAPUN* hehehe
then balek rumah change my baju then i went to saloon..
I got my new haircut! Haha
though orang tak nampak my hair but to me HAIR IS VERY IMPORTANT tao..
Tu mesti nak kene jage.. Whee..

yea then ibu went to HAPPY STAR to buy some stuffs..
after that teros balek..

oh yeah, i told u i was sick kn yesterday..
Skali semalam, pu3 tido pakai sweater and socks..
Then something kat my socks tu caught my eyes tao..
Hahaha nak tau ape??
TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... =D



oh yea, SKY!! xD
I'll see you tomorrow yeah! :D
Muah! Haha

OK then, do take care yeah...

lovealways;
putri ;) xoxo

0 comments: