Tuesday 30 September 2008

KL, here i come....... HAHAHA

Assalamualaikum..
Happy TUESDAY everybody! :)

semalam tak sempat nak blog..
Went out for sungkai (buke puase) at EXCAPADE..
its my fave japanese restaurant.. Hehehe
i love the GREENTEA ICECREAM! xD
*siasiapun* haha
then balek rumah terus packing everything..
After that me and ibu very the busy potong kek raye! :D

ihsan was on air lastnight..
He spinned me my fave song by WALI band, ORANG BILANG :)
then slept around 2am.. Huhuhu
my eyebags gettin terok siakk..
Then love called at 3am.
Turned in balek at 4am...

this morning... At 7am tadi..
My phone beeped lagy..
It was LOVE again.. Hehe
he called just to nyanyi for me..
Though suare orang bangon tido, but i still love it! Hehe
SWEET uh you love.... :)
he sang ALWAYS BE MY BABY david cook's version..
Siap main guitar lagy pagi2 bute! Hahaha
thank you love! I lap youh many2! :p

and ouh today is my cousin's birthday..
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bilah!!!
:D
i'll find somethin for you in KL kayh.. Hehe
and study hard for your PMB yaww!
Bukannya kn chatting saja.. Haha
bh2, love you cuzzy! :D

and ouh, i'll be flying off to KL tonight.. Yay!!! :D
celebrate raya kat Kampong! Yeebaa!! Hahaha
so im wishing all muslimin and muslimat out there,
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN..

and and, jangan lupe..
I want DUIT RAYA!! :p
hahaha im kiddin..

so i'll end here..

ummmm.. I'll try my best to update my blog while pu3 kat KL nanti k..
Coz i know i'll be very busy collecting duit raye and stuffs...
Eh! Ter-over sudah! HAHA

take care people..
Ily!


lovealways;
putri ;) xoxo

1 comments:

Malahayati Sari Ibrahim said...

Hello kak putri..
nice to see ur blog.
ouh your LOVE is very romantic
sweetsweet auh.
HAHA.
as sweet as the person.