Tuesday 9 September 2008

Sigh....

Hey peepz!

how're you guys doin today?
Im doin just fine here :) (incase u wanna know.. hahax)
well, not really that fine.. :(

today, everything went wrong la... :(
dh la bangun pagi td TERlambat(it was un-sengaja-ble) then sampai skola pon lambat! (like obviously! Haha)
naseb baek hari ni my commerce teacher punye mood okay so takyah la gi amek late slip.. Haha

urmmm.. Dont wanna talk bout school uh..

then back to square one..

what an unlucky day today is! Balek rumah je go change baju and stuff..
Then i turned on my lappy, and guess what?
My lappy kene attacked by virus seyh! Aduhh stress stress stress!!
And the best part is my anti-virus dh expired and i've to download it lg like.. Urgh!
Dh la connection slow, abeh nak download lg punye lah lama so yeah! Tutop je la the lappy..
Sigh.. What a bad day..
Luckily, i've my HP.. haha
and yeah, i blogged using my phone.. Hehehe

now i donno what to write lagy uh...
My kepale still sakit..

oh yeahhh, i'll be havin my english oral examination esok,
so wish me luck kay! :)

i'll stop here la..
Take care yaw! ;)

lovealways;
putri ;) xoxo

0 comments: