Sunday 7 September 2008

sunday morning ;D

Good Morning!!!! ;D

okayyy, since im half malaysian and half bruneian, so im gonna do this in both languages yeah.. HAHA....


i woke up this mornin around 9am and my mata still berat uh, i dont know why...
maybe not enough sleep la lastnight...
semalam kiterr tido awal seh jadi goodgirl konon.. hahahaha
but no la, actually my tummy was upset uh lastnight, so bagi ubat and terus tido.. heee
then my phone rings at 1.15am, after that langsung takleh tido..
so me and ibu go dapur and search for food coz dua2 laparrr... ahahha
kes tido awal nihhh.. :p

but yeah, then 2.30am ibu dah tido.... zzzzzzz.......
while me? i was having trouble sleeping uhhhh.... mata tanak tutop!
so i turned on my iPod, layan lagu2 afgan sampai mengantokkk.. hahaha
then timecheck, it was 4am siakkk... WAHAHAHA
jadi zombie la si putrii ni.. hehehe
so then pakse2 my mata to tido, at last! tetido jugak!!! HAHAHA berjaya!! :D


yeahhh, woke up this morning, go shower and yadayadayada...
then i checked my friendster..
so nothing much uh today.. heeee


ouh.. and IBU siang2 lagy dh bilang, Ni hari kene kemas bilik and bace buku so NO EXCUSES!
sigh.. but its okay.. merajin-rajinkan diri di bulan puasa... ;)


so i guess, thats all for today.... :)
so FRIENDS, yg belom link me, u better do so huh... hehehe

take care peeps!!


lovelaways;
putri ;) xoxo

0 comments: