Sunday 9 November 2008

HECTIC!!


Hey earthlings..

sorry lama tak update.. Hee..
i've been very busy with exams and shows..
So yeah...

now i just reached home..
From EmpireTheatre..
Performed for the BRUNEI ASSOCIATION OF HOTELS CHARITY GALA NIGHT..
photo-courtesy of ADY PAPZ..

dancers for KESUBUKAN..

FUSION DANCE TROUPE by PAUL&OLIVIA BODY IMAGE STUDIO..



had a blast just now! ;D

And i met all new nice people...
the SMARTER family.. :)
(photo grabbed from PAPADY_PAPZ.BLOGSPOT.COM)

Especially the kids from CHUNG HWA MIDDLE SCHOOL + JERUDONG INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
(if im not mistaken )...Hehe
i mean the Kids In BLACK... :D


love u guys a lot!

and and ada this one gurl..
she's so sweet...
she wrote me a letter tao..






ouh, lastnight talked long with LOVE.. ;)
i miss you laa.. Tak bedek u punye! Haha
nanti we sing lagu 3BlindMice
together lagy eh! Hehehe
yeah, dont worry bout your ULTRAGAFF..
It is safe with me... Hahax

iloveyoubaby.... ;)

urghh.. My eyes are gettin heavier as the clock ticks!
So goodnight people!

lovealways;
putri ;) xoxo

4 comments:

Papady said...

http://papady-papz.blogspot.com/2008/11/brunei-hotel-association-gala-night_11.html

Click on the above to view ur pics...ketara u inda masuk my blog! hahahahaha..tak aperrrr...

Lily Ash Burn... said...

Salam 2 u sister,

I'm Lily... I'm actually a cousin of Lalaa, well u noe Saurah & her bro, Sufi? Yup yup...! Their my most FAVOURITE cousins of ALL. So basically I've added ur blogsite 2 mine coz seriously, u reminded me of myself wen I was ur age. U noe, singing & all n most importantly, I find ur blog very interesting 2 read. "Hmmm... A day in de life of a celebrity..." Hee hee...

So if u r interested 2 make friend wit me n add my blog 2 urs den here's my blog add: http://www.preciousthoughts-ummi.blogspot.com/

See u around!! Take care!!

Najla Azman said...

omg that kid, th one yg tulis surat sgt sweet eyy. cey, adek pulak yg trharuuu. HAHAx

pu3 said...

I know.. Haha
sweet gyler kan dek?
Guess what??
The paper yg that girl tulis as a surat kn actually kertas homework dier tao..
Hee..