Wednesday 10 December 2008

Im missing you.. Bestfriends....

Buenos Tardes(good evening)! :)

its 8.28pm now and i just had my dinner..... Hehe

tadi pagi bangun a bit lambat uh coz i dont know why
My kepale asyik sakit je these 2 3 days.. Huhu
then lepas bangun, mandi and blablabla...
Konon nak maen ngan my lil cousins so went to their rooms skali tengok its locked!
Maknenye... THEY'RE NOT AT HOME!
Pffftt!!! I was so bored seyh kat rumah alone..
Well not really alone la, my grannies ader kat rumah but both of em busy with their own keje..
So yeah.. I texted my cousins QILAH & BILAH....
Asked them to come here and temankan me...
And yeap.. They came :D
but a bit late uh coz takde orang nak hantar them pegi sini so my grandad fetched them both tadi...

hahaha and today people, dari pagi i was like.... IWANTICECREEEAAAM!!!
You know why? Because it's been
so LOOOOOOONG that i didnt consume icecream...
its like.... Few months?? Lama kan?? I know!! Hah!
Coz my voice is VERY SENSITIVE to ICE...huhuhu sad kann...
Since this one whole week i rehat so yeah, lets get the party started.. HAHA
Minum air sejok pon da boleh..
But next week pu3 da start keje balek..
I got shows end of this month.. Hee
So petang tadi my cousins gi kedai belikan kiter icecream...
Ouh i mean, ice cream-S.. Banyak tau dier belikan!
Haha thanks cuzies! Love ya!

then we watched this movie called 'HOW TO LOSE FRIENDS AND ALIENATE PEOPLE'...
It was....uhhh... Just... Okay... Heee

yeah then all my lil cousins pon balek.....hah.

while watchin that movie kat bilek bawah, i left my phone kat my bedroom.. Tengah charged.. Hehe
skali ibu balek keje ibu saw my phone and she jerit,
"pu3, hp kau bunyi ni mesti *tuuut* called"
hehe
skali tengok '1 MISSED CALL'
So yeah, i called LOVE..
He was out with BABA, his mum, semua gi rumah kawan baba if im not wrong...
Yeaaahh.. Talked to him kejap je..
Plusssss, my house suddenly BLACK OUT!!
i didnt realise that it was stormy outside...
All my cousins semua screamin like crazayyy..
Dahla pu3 takot gelap! Huhuhu...

ouh sebut2 my cousins ni kan,
hari ni is my cousin yg ke-20 punye birthday! Haha
my nenek ader 22grandchildren so yeah he's the 20th... Hahaxxx
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY MD.LUTFIL HARIS...
Stay cute and dont be naughty yeah!! :)
mmuahh! Kaka pu3 loves youh ayeess.... :D

yesterday pon my cousin's birthday jugak...
we celebrated kat rumah jerr...
Will post the gambar nanti keh....
But yeaah...
HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY NURSYAFIQIN FITRI!
Jangan kan menangis saja ah...
We love you wacky gurl!! Haha
seriously... She's so funny tao eventhough dier kecik...
Haha okaaaaaayy.. Whatever la kan! :p

dahlaaa...
im outta here...

p/s: MIA & MIRA..
I miss you gurls a whole lot!
Beep me bila kamu free ah..
We should go out for dinner or movie or something...Hahaha
seriously babes, AKU RINDU KAMUUUH.... :(

lovealways;
putri ;) xoxo

3 comments:

Mira said...

I talked to Mia already. And then katanya ada ia bagitau bila ia dapat jalan. She'll be leaving to kk on the 22nd kali. Aku okay sudah ni bila bila saja. Si Mia ani saja lagi. haha.

Lily Ash Burn... said...

Salam 2 u, Pu3,

Juz droppin by 2 say "HI"... Anywy, I'm gonna be on a week holiday 2 KL tomorrow!! Woo hoo!! Sape tahu kalau tesrempak ur dad kat sane ke? Bienda ke? Kak Ziana ke? Sape2 la... Hee hee...

pu3 said...

Haha kak lily hello2.. Hehe
Have a safe trip yeah 2mrw..
Enjoy2 tao kl.. Shoppin bnyk2 kat petaling street.
Haha tu lala and sufi's fave place! ;p