Thursday 5 February 2009

F stands for FEBRUARY and FULL-SWING!

Assalamu'alaikum.
Hi readers (:

sorry for not updating..
Biaser larhh..
Lazy-ness Attack! :p haha

these few days, pu3 tak banyak keluar rumah lah..
My cousins are all busy with school and stuffs *except for my lil cuzy, ADAM* ahaks!
and im the only one yg Free seFree Free nyerr.. Haha
So im just chillin at home, watchin TV a lot, sleepin a lot, eating not really a lot *:p*, chattin with LOVE til late, learn my songs for Anugerah Rtb..
Yeah yeah yeahhh..
BOREDOM is haunting me!! *screams*
ibu keje from morning sampai petang..
My grannies pun got their own keje..
Haiishh.. Yes, im all alone by myself.. *sobbing*

Luckily, i got LOVE who is always there for me..
Hee thanks LOVE :D
and i remembered, few days back he msg-ed me something like this...
"Honey..
YOU ARE MY DAY, YOU ARE MY NIGHT.
WHEN I'M IN DARKNESS, YOU ARE MY LIGHT.
WHEN I AM WEAK, YOU ARE MY DRIVE.
AND BECAUSE OF YOU, I STAY ALIVE."

so Sweet and Thoughtful of You Cinta ;)
And he made up that*err..should i say pantun? Ehee* right away at that very second yknoww..
Awww baby, i just.. LOVE YOU! SO MUCH! :D

And ouh, YAY-NESS!
this month got so very the banyak bende best.. HOHO! ;D
♥12th - our 14th monthsary
♥14th - valentine's day *we dont really celebrate this one, i mean MUSLIMS dont*
♥16th - LOVE's 18th birthday
♥20th onwards - balek KL!

and yeahh..
I also got some updates on my activities for this month, FEBRUARY :)
●6th - i'll be judging a karaoke contest.. Private one mehh.. Hehe

●8th - will be performing for a wedding at Songket Ballroom, Rizqun International Hotel.

●10th - will be performing for a private function at Royal Berkshire Hall, JPCC.

●13th,14th,15th - photosession and also meetthefans for Carnival Anugerah Rtb which will be held at International Convention Centre (ICC)..
13th : 7pm-9pm
14th : 2pm-5pm
15th : 10am-12am

●15th (8pm) - the award night! ANUGERAH RTB!

●16th -its the APPRECIATION NIGHT for Anugerah Rtb and i'll be performing HEAR MY HEART ALOUD for the very first time IN BRUNEI.. Haha!

so folks, jangan lupe datang ramai2 to the Anugerah Rtb okay..
Me, myself and i will be performing that night..
And we also have Maria, Faiz Nawi and Dayat (p2f) ;D

ouh yeah yeah!
The result of Simfoni Tanahair is still ON HOLD!
Gosh! Its ridiculous right?! I know!
Yeah, whatever.. Pffft!
Okay.. Just.. Pray for the best ayte? Sigh..

and and ramai my friends yg tanye pu3 study kat mana after this?
So, yesterday went to the mall with ibu..
Visited LAKSAMANA COLLEGE OF BUSINESS punye booth..
Listened to a brief explanation from the registrar, Dk.Sinah *cheyh! Sempat promote! ;p*
im quite interested on the courses yg LCB ni provide..
And, i've made up my mind! ;)
im gonna study here in Brunei for a couple of years lagi, get my Diploma all done,
and Insya Allah after that, pu3 will proceed to the next level in KL ;D
so, i'll be joining LCB Insya Allah in July this year..

yes, Putri! You must study hard! Heee

and, Putri! You better end this post now before its gettin too WORDY!! Hahaha

okay okay, im LAME but im PROUD.. ;p
*LOVE used to say that* haha

timechecked, 11.45pm.
so its time to say GOODNIGHT and have a pleasant dream okayh? (:

and and, im sorry for not uploading gambarss
coz all of the pics are still in my camera..heeee
So yeahhh.. ;)
Di harap kamu bisa bersabar yah!! ;p

byeZ..

lovealways;
putri ;) xoxo

6 comments:

AlaaArif said...

Owh..Laksamana College of Bussiness..Gudluck! =D Me pun kan apply sana tu, tapi.. Na pasti tah jua. Brapa byaran sana bulan2? =s.. Ku dgr dkt thousnd plus.

Amalina Ibrahim said...

So, you're going to LCB sister...?? I thought you're going to PTEK with me or somewhere for lower six.. Hehs :D
Whatever it is, GOOD LUCK yea! And better late than never to wish you CONGRATULATIONS for the achievements. 6 O's right..?

**SITI NOORAMALINA will always read your blog.. :)) **

pu3 said...

AlaaArif, well it depends on the courses..
Yg pu3 tau, the lowest is $3100 if im not mistaken..
I'll be taking 'professional course pathway' which will cost me $14000 for 2years..

pu3 said...

Amalina, thank you dearie :D
congratz to u too yeah for getting 7 O's.. Steady eh..
Btw, i visited ur blog lastnight..
Mcm nyaman eh cupcakes ah..
Homemade kah tu?
Lawa! :D

Mira said...

wowwww you're going to LCB? cool cool. aku pun kan kesana lah kali jua after my june. siuk tu eh sama sama lagi! hahaha. ani free ni ah kau. siuk! haha. i miss you!!

Amalina Ibrahim said...

Thanks sis.. Inda jua steady bnr lah.. Tapi syukur tah jua :)

Thanks for visiting. My 2nd sis sengaja tu cuba buat cupcakes. Di simpannya gmbr arah Facebook, sekali kana order tia. Thanks for the compliment too.. Next cupcakes, maybe untuk si Juju. Ia order dimalam.

*Byk "thanks" ani wah* :p