Wednesday 12 August 2009

happy 20th monthsary babylove..............


12th day of August...


a special day and a special post just for LOVE...
let me say something here..


Although, I do not have the right words
Or the right way to start,
I do know that these words Came straight from my heart..
you are my world...
you are my everything..
you make this heart of mine always want to sing...
you may not know how much i really love you yang...
but i will tell you that it is true..
So my angel, never doubt
This love that I have,
Cause it could be the past, present, or future
You would always be the only one that i love....


oh found this sweet cute short poem :)



I wrote your name in the sky,
Don't ask when, don't ask why,
I missed a face with a smile,
A unique voice of single style,
Sent you dance, and music and art,
something from the depths of my heart
Sent you love and happiness too,
All the way from me to you,
Life is a song, as love is the lyrics, and magic is real..
Through promises made, broken, and kept,
I will always love you..



-putri norizah-

0 comments: