Friday 27 November 2009

everything's NEW :D

Assalamualaikum..

hey people! my blog's back in action! :D
today's entry is going to be a long post, so BARE WITH ME ;)

hari tu my blog private sekejap coz lagi dalam proses pengubahsuaian. haha
and yes, BIG THANKS to MIRAgirlfriend for the help!
I LOVE THIS LAYOUT ALOTT!
seee, ada 3ladies kat atas tu..
thats ME, MIRA & MIA! hehehe kan mira? ;)

well now people, let me announce this..
im OFFICIALLY SINGLE :D
nyahaha.. so its the NEW BLOGSKIN, NEW ME, NEW LIFE!



"No, I really don't think so
That you think I'd be incapable of being on my own
No, I really don't think so
That I would for a second let you back in through my door

I have spent many a nights
Even when you are by my side
I shed tears I couldn't dry
I shed tears I couldn't dry

But I should thank you for
Taking my blindfold off now
I ain't jaded no more, no more
And I take pride in being the one that said goodbye
That could only mean i am me once more

You would turn your head the other way
So you won't have to listen to what I have to say
You assume that I needed you
But you didn't realize that I needed no one but myself
I needed no one but myself "

let me tell y'all now, im much more happier now... :)

oh there are some people who are trying to find SOMETHING here in my blog...
hahahaha funny..
y'know what? NOTHING SUSPICIOUS pun yg ader kat sini...
hahaha
im sure some of u think bila pu3 private kan blog kejap tu, ada yg fikir pu3 nak hide something..
but just so you know, SAYA BUKAN HIPOKRIT :)
cari la ape yang korang nak cari k.. coz sikit pun pu3 tak ubah tauu..
melainkan my STATUS :D
no worries, remember i told u that i never tell lies in here and i really mean it..
if pu3 ada boyfriend, i'll tell ya i've boyfriend.
if im single, im gonna tell ya that im single.
if im engaged, no worries. will inform ya.
and if im married, i'll definitely jemput ya. LOL
but seriously. pu3 akan tulis benda2 yang benar sahaje di dalam blog ini :)

.........
oh kamu kamu, saya sudah punya TAHAJJUD CINTA :D baru beli yesterday! nyeehee :D



anyhoots.
today i woke up early..
ibu masuk hospital..

she undergone colonoscopy tadii...



hmmm.. and the result, ibu nak kene operate maybe in DECEMBER..
sighh.. hope everything will be fine with you bu...


then petang sikit my GRANNIES singgah my apartment :)

after that kitorang sumer pegy airport hantar Aunty Dayang & Uncle Ly pegi KL..
huhu saya jealous.. saya mau ikuutt :P

and before diorang depart tadi kami makan di EXPRESS..

had GRILLED CHICKEN with MUSHROOM SAUCE.. yummeyh! :D

sekali balik apartment had dinner with abang aleep..

hahaha bekisah ni ya ani...
today , dia janji nak fetch me..
kata nak pegi briefing for ANUGERAH RTB sama2..
konon nak ambik pu3 pukul 1.30pm..
i msg-ed him at 1.30pm saying "im at the main entrance of the hospital", NO REPLY.
then i called, TAK ANGKAT tau!
sampai berbelasan kali kot i called him, tp still not responding..
skali pu3 tgk jam dah 2.20pm. tau padehal tu briefing starts at 2.30pm..
kurang asam jawa punya abang aleep..
so pu3 pegi sendiri ahh to the taklimat..

then around 3+ he texted me, rupenyer......
DIA TERLAJAK TIDO!!! halllermmaaaakkk...
punye saya naik angiinn :P HAHAHAHAHA
lain kali buat lagi bro ahhhh... :P

okay dahh.. enough bermarah-marahan eh pu3 ;P

oh yeahhh, i've some good news to share with y'all..
pu3 tercalon didalam kategori ARTIS POPULAR bagi ANUGERAH RTB 2009 :D
Alhamdulillah, rezeki tu namanya.. tercalon pun dah kira syukur :))

and and, ada satu lagi bende yang buat pu3 happy sangat..
nak tau tak..? IBU GOT ME A BRAND NEW SUV KIA SORENTO :DD

i actually have the picture in my camera..
but ni camera mcm buat hal la pulakk.. so i cannot upload the gambars ahh.. yishh!
but anyhoos, colour my new car yg sebenarnya MUSCLE BEIGE..
so its NICER than the gambar above ahh.. *which i curik from the internet* :P

bah, im veh the ngantok now..
gotta go to bed..

eh talking bout GOT TO GO.. pernah nampak this gorgeous girl tak? she's NAJWA MAHIADDIN and she rocks! one of her songs yg pu3 suke is got to go ni lah.. ;)

heee i really love this one and its for YOU *youknowwhoyouare*!

Why, You always makin' me Cry,
No I can't stand it, no you can't be my man
It don't matter who you are,
Even if you were a star,
You've got to go

Read my lips i'm leavin',
and no no i ain't teasin',
This time it's for real,
Gotta find you another girl,
Coz this one sure ain't stayin',
By the time you finish what you're sayin'
I'll be gone...

im so grateful that i have WONDERFUL PEOPLE AROUND ME.. thank you so much for the concern folks.. pu3 hearts y'all... :')

p/s: sudah ku bilang... hidup jadi orang, perlu belajar MENGHARGAI baru lah diri DI HARGAI.. tsk. =]

4 comments:

ct_love said...

hope ur mom inda da papa... n nice new car pu3...can drive or not?? bw kmi jln2 nnt hu hu hu.. n n selamat hari kurban yea!

Malahayati Sari Ibrahim said...

Faymous sangat la tu sampai orang2 kepo gila nak tau SOMETHING.
Hahahahaha 'funny'.
oh BTW, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha..
Yeah u're the BEST. =)

Najla Azman said...

ibu kena hospitalized ??
adooi.
kem slm at ibu bilang get well soon !

sis, dpt kete ehh ? *winkwink*
;))

kete tuh besa ahhhh. akk dah ahh tomeyy jea. haha :D

whatever it is, im missin you n ibu hell-a-lot !

:D

selamat ary raya aidil adha !

NurulAfiqah said...

Semoga ibu awak cepat sembuh k. Amin.
Haha I thought ur blog ani private batah2 rupanya sekajap ja.
Hmm Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha to u n to all Muslims!