Tuesday 26 January 2010

BUSY WEEK :D

Assalamualaikum :)

hey everybody! :D
oh im so missing my blog... ;)

woaahhh i got alot to share with you guys..

sorry la tak terupdate my blog, my FB and my twitter..
swear, was real busy... ayayaiii..
and NOW, im having terrible fever and sorethroat.. :(

okay lets start from 18th jan hari tu k..
had a LIVE INTERVIEW on RAMPAI PAGI.. :D
had a good time with MARIA & ZUL F:D

Pictures Courtesy of Aunty Hjh.Zaimah (MARIA's manager) :D
thank u aunty :)










and ni piccas from my own cam :)





oh and btw, Ayah was here last week ;D













more pictures on Facebook :)

then, on Wednesday night hari tu pu3 baru je selesai recording my latest single..
YEAY!! :D
im so excited.. coz this latest single is really something different from me.. so do wait for it yeah :D
then jumpa ADI RANI kat studio..
wahhh congratulation Bruneians yg menang di VIMA AWARDS 2010 in Kuala Lumpur recently..
proud of you guys! :D
and ADI RANI is one of them :D


and then, friday ada rehearsal..
then Saturday Night(23rd Jan) pu3 performed for BSP HD Emblem at LLRC Lumut, Seria... :D







i'll upload the rest of the photos di facebook ah kamu.. :D

okay, the next night.. (24th Jan)
pu3 performed di PANTAI RESTAURANT EMPIRE THEATRE :)




p/s: A BIG THANKS to MASZALINA BOUTIQUE for sponsoring me the lovely RED KEBAYA! :D

and.... LASTNIGHT (25th jan)..
I performed for the ATF GALA NIGHT at the GRAND HALL, Empire Hotel.. :)




p/s: THANKS ALOT to VERDE MEN'S BOUTIQUE, EMPIRE RESORT; S&S FASHION BOUTIQUE, LUMUT for sponsoring me on that night :D

DONE updating!:D phewwwhh! hahaha
oh btw, i just bought CHRIS BROWN's latest album GRAFITTI... :D
im so loving I'LL GO by him...
i love you CB! :D

take care everyone..
i'll stop right here.. :)

LOVESS!

1 comments:

ct_love said...

aaaaaaaaaaaa soo nice da black one with pink detailssssss... nice2 like always princessssss =)... hope u get well soon... me?! right now x der suare.... pown fever juga... anwy... gojesssss dress i telll you... ha ha!!!