Thursday 14 January 2010

a year older :)



Today is my 19th birthday. woot woot! :D
I'm growing older already. HEH.

y'know what?
I dont feel like boring you with reminiscing about the past, instead I feel like telling you what I actually want for my birthday.
OR any of my future birthdays. :P
HAHAHA nahhh.. im just joking larhhhh.. :P

I just hope that my birthday this year will bring smiles, love and happiness and more filling life with surprise and joys galore!

and and oh!..
I received many wishes last night.*widesmile*
via FB, SMS and Phone Calls too :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY :D
i just love every single one of you like truckloads!! :D

so, MANY THANKS to:-

♥ Beloved AYAH & IBU
♥ FAMILY in KL, S'pore, Sabah dan dimana sahaja :)
♥ MIA & MIRA
♥ My Fellow Artistes
♥ MY dearest FRIENDS & FANS

YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST!! :D

Putri Hearts ya, for real! :)



AND,
ADEK NAJLA made that for me :)
how SWEET!!
she posted it kat blog dia..
awwww...
i love you lahh.. like very the so much gitu eh dek..
takecare sayang! ;)

2 comments:

ct_love said...

hahha!! ♥ ♥ Happy Birthday!! ♥ ♥
still wanna wish u~~~ n may our Anum Saram last 4ever... T-T ♥
Sar♥ngh♥eyo~~~ Kamsahamnida!!

atenhyunae said...

Kak Pu3....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAU....
MAY GOD BLESS YOU....