Monday 19 April 2010

Minggu Nusantara :)

Assalamualaikum..
hey readers :D

last saturday, i attended P2f concert, traditional week...
yeahh, its a tough week..
but everyone did well with their performances.
one of the contestants performed my song, INGAT-BERINGAT... :)

it was fun la that night! :)

and here are some pictures taken during that concert..

thats ali waliy, FakhrulRazi & Faiz Nawi

Me & Riyatul :)

Thats Fyqah :) fyqah tersingkir that night :( but no worries gurl, u've done your very best that night! :D
thats Me & cousin Qilah with Amal

This gurl sang my song that night.. EIRA :)

Mienul

Neff

me & Joe M in our gugugaga mode :P haha

thats Fiq

Akma, Yani, Pu3, Shah, Qilah & Adeb

RESERVED! :P

the Traffic Light Princess :P HAHA

Rieyz, Adek, pU3 & Baby :)

Ryan & I

fans <3

Hans Anwar :D

Ibu, Qilah, Adeb, Eqah, Me & Hans

me & cousinQilah <3

Maria

Adek, pu3 & KillBill

teka siapa lebih tua.. :P jawapannya si ADEK.. hehe

baby baby baby *sings*

awang adeb,, haha

Rosman Masri & Joe M

(back to front) Fizah, Maria & Adeb. then Me, Ziez and Faiz Nawi..

the intro, they're dancing to my song KESUBUKAN :) (y)


F*stylish :)


0 comments: