Tuesday 1 June 2010

28th & 29th May

Assalamualaikum..
HI HI HI my beloved readers!!! :D
rindu tak rindu tak rindu tak? hehehe

okay, pu3 nak update you guys about 28th May lepas..
i performed for the LAUNCHING OF RENTAK 914 COMPILATION ALBUM VOL.4 :D
ramai jugak yg datang ke THE MALL GADONG that Friday :D
i sang kesubukan :)

and all these pictures were tagged by my friends in facebook :) credits to them, love y'all! :D
















and then, the next night...
29th May 2010...
pu3 performed for the P2F (season 3) FINAL CONCERT :)
did a medley of Zee Avi's I AM ME ONCE MORE, my own I LOVE YOU and also Lenka's THE SHOW :D

3 of my own fave.. and im glad people liked it! :)

these piccas that i shared with you guys telah pun di tagged oleh my facebook friends :D
Thanks to DAIA, BABY, HAKIMAH J, JOJI, PRINZE NABIL STARBUCK, SII-SHIEDA, MU'IZ ADI, BAZILAH ALI, MIZIMIJIand semua2 yg dh tagged pu3 tapi tak termention namanya..
sorry sangat2... but, i wanna say THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of ya! :D
















so yarhhhh... more pictures on FACEBOOK ye :)

0 comments: