Friday 2 July 2010

Eclipse, Solar :)

Assalamualaikum..

hello hello my readers :D
masih ada ke readers ni ek? hehe

Im back in Brunei Already... :D
sorry tak terupdate my blog masa kat KL..
pu3 nak update tp mcm internet connection banyak problem masa kat sana,
so tu yang pu3 belum post ape2..
i saved it to draft though.. hehe
nantilah pu3 edit on KL punya post yg dlm draft pu3 tu ye.. ehehe

btw,have u guys watch ECLIPSE?

i watched it lastnight with my buddies and cousins :D
Thanks to Dayat, coz he belanja me :)

ok, back to square one..
the movie, 8/10 i should say.. :D
TAYLOR LAUTNER ♥
if i were Bella, i'd go for Jacob Black!!
he's just.. so... i dont know. HE's SOMETHING! :D

oh AND!!!
Taeyang just released his new album entitled SOLAR yesterday!! :D
like,OMG! OMG! OMG !!

and my current fave song from TAEYANG is YOU'RE MY :D sweetness :D

anyhoos, im just gonna share the videos of my performances in Bangkok Thailand for the ASEAN + 3 CONCERT FOR THE KING, recently..
so yeahh :D
this is for you guys :D














Enjoy watching k guys :)

i'll update on KL punya cerita next week i guess..
InsyaAllah ye..
coz this week pu3 busy.. busy sesangat..

I'll be away for 2 days..
i mean no lappy, no internet..
pu3 kena pegi camping.. :D
im sure this is gonna be FUN! teehee...

so, DO TAKE CARE, people! :D
and to CORPORAL A, i love you lah

0 comments: