Friday 10 September 2010

Selamat Hari Raya 2010!



SALAM AIDILFITRI MINAL AIDIL WALFAIZIN kepada seluruh muslimin & muslimat yg berada di mana sahaja.. :)

To My Parents, Putri mohon ampun & maaf.. dari hujung rambut sampai hujung kaki...

To my family yg jauh dimata, know that u guys are always in my heart ;)

To my friends, i love you guys always..
My Girlfriends, MIA & MIRA.. i miss kamu...

To My BPY2010, yeay!! we are now family :)

To My Beloved Fans, Putri Sayang kamu..
thank you so much for the love & support dari mula sampai sekarang.. :D

To my dearest boyfriend, thanks for everything..

its 4am now..
and im still wide awake..
sampai rumah dekat pukul 3am..
i was on the late-night show tadi LIVE on PELANGI FM :)
Thanks to Dj AddY & Dj Q for having me...
My team-mate, Faizul of A Band Once, tani awesome pasal tani manang :P
to Group B, JUJU & KHAIRY.. kamu cute and i love ya!! :D

oh yeah, ealier on, i mean semalam...
around 8+pm, DJ ALIF made a live phone interview with CorporaLove :)
awww.... BF was being supersweet :)

He said something like this..
" To my one & only dearest in Brunei, you know who you are.. Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin, forgive all my wrong doings.. and i just wanna tell you that i miss you so much"

then he sang my song, KESUBUKAN which is actually in Brunei Language...
no wonder, he texted me tanyer psl lyrics lagu tu before that..

hahaha rupa2nya... :P KANTOI!

but babe, i was so touched.. seriously... :')
I love you... heee

anyways, its the 1st Day of Raya! :D
Jom kutip duit raya!! :D hehehe

i need my sleep now..
i'll update lagi when i have the time yes?
TAKE CARE!! xoxo

6 comments:

cik sally said...

Selamat Hari Raya Putri...penah gak dengar lagu kesubukan d youtube tp x bape clear ms tu...apa makna kesubukan tu yer...ada kah kesibukan.. :D

Nieaz said...

hai puteri, nape lama x update blog nih... bz ke

lupekanje said...

lama tak jengok sini...
kenapa lama tk update? Must be having very bz life out there...take care putri.

noor-atiqah.blogspot.com said...

cantek blog dan gambar raya..

XAMthoneplus said...

hai puteri, lama tak update ya?

Crypto Technical Helpline said...

Dealing with installation issues with Gdax account? If yes, you can access prompt and handy solutions by getting in touch with the advisors by dialing Gdax phone number 888-764-0492 irrespective of time. The skilled advisors are approachable all the time, all you have to do is call them to fix your errors in short-span. The professionals with all their knowledge and efforts deliver result-oriented solutions to the users.