Thursday 23 October 2008

all the people that i miss.. :)

Good morning earthlingss!!

ahhhhhhhhhh.. :))) it feels good to be back home... heeee..
kat sini baru dapat tido puas2.. hahaha
but, I LOVE VIETNAM a lot.. :)
im missing all the nice people there.. Nhi, Ly, Anh, Nathan... :(
and oh yesterday morning, LOVE called in early..
and semalam pon we talked lagii.. heeee
mase kat Vietnam hari tu, we talked on the phone kejap2 je..
coz i was so busy... :(
but we did talk to each other everyday.. :))
so lastnight, lepas rindu.. hahaha
cakap lama2.. hahaha
I MISS YOU A WHOLE LOT LOVE!!

and and currently, this is my favourite song by WILL YOUNG.. :)





"Love Is A Matter Of Distance"
Love is a matter of difference
Between you and me
Love is a matter of distance
That you are too far away

Love is a matter of growing
And knowing true feelings
Love is a matter of showing
That you are so far away

[Chorus]
When my heart is open
My mind is opening to find
I can't let you stay
The love is a matter of difference
You are too far away

Love is a matter of input,
Outlook, deep inside
Love is to know you're on my side
That you are so far away

[Chorus x2]

If love is a matter of distance
You are too far away



lovealways;
putri ;) xoxo

0 comments: