Thursday 23 October 2008

sorethroat.... :(

Hello..
im so tired uh today..
tadi at 2pm ader exams, COMMERCE PAPER 1..
quite easy lahh.. :)

so yeah.. then tadi around 8pm RTB crews from NEWS SECTION
datang my house.. did some interviews.. and yeah... :))



sorry gambar tak terang sangat uhh..
ni using my phone cam..
ibu's digital cam pulak battery dah kong! huh..
so yeah..


and Today is BEBEH's birthday! he's my foster brother...
hari ni dier dah tue! hahaha
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY beh.. :)
hope u'll succeed with everything u do...
and and, ur acting career.. :P
hehehehehehe



hari ni birthday bebeh celebrate kat my house jerr..
tak sanggup nak klua lagy uhh.. me very the penat!
SHAM, my other foster brother came a bit late coz dier ader recording kat RTB tadi.
oh sorry... lupe nak ambik gambar sham uhh... heeeee
sorry sham, banyak udh gambarmu, lain kali tah saja.. HAHA!

and oh, i wanna say THANKS to LY for the gift...
so thoughtful of you...

hand made lagy.. :) THANKS A LOT LY.... God Bless! :)

okay la..
im off to bed now..
my throat saket uhhh... :(
GoodNight!


lovealways;
putri ;) xoxo

0 comments: