Sunday 18 January 2009

ibu, happy bday!

Assalamualaikum.. :)

see that LOVELY LADY with brown tudong? thats my hawt MOMMA!! heee


im here to wish my beloved IBU,
HAPPY 43rd BIRTHDAY!!! ;D

wahhhhhh... tak terase ibu dh 43tahun kan...?
pu3 rase ibu masih 37.. hehehehe
well, age is just a number right??
so yeahhh.. hehe


may ALLAH bless you with long & healthy life bu... :)
THANKS for always there for me..
THANK YOU for loving me unconditionally..
will forever indebted..

u're the GREATEST!!! ;D

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ibu.....(HUGSSS!!! hee)



okay, just now at 8.10pm, talked to LOVE..
i mentioned bout this EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL MANSION..
well,i just saw it in the magazine.. hahaha













oh yeahhh. last wednesday..
it was my bday right...? so yeahh..
went out celebrated my bday uhh with ibu, mY bestfriends and my cousins jee.. :)
okay, thats the BIRTHDAY GIRL. haha

thats ibu, me, my bestfriends MIRA & her sister NINA..

on the left side is my aunt and cousins QILAH & BILAH..

okay.. sebenarnye ade lagi gambar2 nii..
tp ni lappy buat hal uhh...

oh btw btw, im at my cuzzy's house.. hehehe

okay.. imma stop right here.. right now..
nak sambung watch AJL yaww!! ;D


lovealways;
putri ;) xoxo

3 comments:

Mira said...

oh, tell ibu, happy belated birthday!!

zaif said...

plz convey my wishes to your mom.. happy birthday cik yati!!!

pu3 said...

thank youuu yeahhh kamuuuu... ;)