Wednesday 14 January 2009

Im 18 now!! Yipeeee! ;D

Woah..
Im officially EIGHTEEN today! ;D
hahahaha..
Happy birthday to me!
*okay, that is so so lame huh* :p

i would like to thank all the people yang ingat akan birthday ku yang ke 18 iniii... Heee *bebual mcm paham*

so im here to say ZILLION OF THANKS to these special people who had greeted me..

♥ IBU- exactly at 12am! *since we're in the same room* hehe
♥ AYAH- he was having a rehearsal for his show but yet ayah tetap called pu3 at 12plus..
So sweet of you ayah for singing me that birthday song all the way from KL eventhough ayah tengah busy.. :')
♥LOVE- he called me BEFORE 12am.. Heee sweetysweet! Mmmuahh!
♥ love's MUMMY & FAMILY- texted me before 12am.. Hehe
♥NAJLA- lovely wishes from you adek really made my day :D
♥My FAMILY,BEST BUDDIES, BESTFRIENDS, FRIENDSTER FRIENDS, MYSPACE MATES, BELOVED FANS....
Thanks for remembering my birthday...
just so you know that All of you have been very dear to me..

Dan pu3 jugak nak kamu semua tahu that every each one of you have that special place IN MY HEART.. ;)

ILOVEYOUALLSOMUCH!!

okay, im speechless now..
So, pu3 doakan kebahagiaan untuk orang2 yang telah membahagiakan pu3 pada hari jadi pu3 yg ke-18 ni..
Dan ALLAH saja lah yang dapat membalas budi baik kalian...
-doa ikhlas dari hati-

i'll stop here, okay..? xD

lovealways;
putri ;) xoxo

5 comments:

Papady said...

hapi bday...belanja ni

Lily Ash Burn... said...

Wishing you a Happy 18th Birthday!! Semoga dilanjutkan umur, dimurahkan rezki dan dipanjangkan jodoh pu3 dengan dot-dot-dot-dot... Amin... (Take note on the number of 'dot' that I've inserted... hee hee...)

Faiz-HS said...

Happy belated birthday.. All the best of luck in life..

Amalina Ibrahim said...

Happy Belated Birthday Putri...
All the best in everything :)

ika wit da musiz said...

huhuhu..sorry late hehehe...happy belated birthday put3...
miss u sooo much hahaha..
yelah mcm kenal lama tp buat2 kenal lama boleh?
heehehe...

ika xoxo