Thursday 1 January 2009

Its 2009! ;D

Assalamualaikum and a very good morning to you readers! ;D

say HELLO to 2009 and GOODBYE to 2008 :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Heeeee..
May this year will be blessed with lots of joy and happiness...
Dan semoga this new year will bring us prosperous joyful life ;)

my new year resolution??
Will share with u guys nanti okay.. Hehe *jual mahal :p*

right now, time-checked its 9.30am and im still doing my LASTMINUTE.COM packing.. Haa!
Later at 10.30am must off to airport dahh..
Yeahhh....
Im off to Vietnam hari ni.... Hee..
I'll try to update my blog nanti kat saner kayh..
Tu pun kalau rajin.. Hahax!
No lah.. Kalau ada masa kay.. :)

i dont know what to blog lagy lah now..
Dh penat packing kan. Haha

so here are some shoutout to my peeps! ;D

AYAH&IBU: pu3 mintak ampun mintak maaf dari hujung rambut sampai hujung kaki..
I'll try to improvise myself to be a BETTER person.. ILOVEYOUBOTHFOREVER!
And thanks for everything.. ;)


LOVE: Happy 2009 baby! Thank you so much for all the sweet memories back in 2008..
So hari ni, we'll start a new FRESH chapter kay.. ;)
and just so you know, I LOVE YOU MORE EVERYDAY.. :)
and im really sorry for all my wrongdoings.. Sobsob..


MIRA: HNY yaw! Hehe
bh2, our 'bestfriends-day-out' will be soon lah ahhhh..
Mudahan tah c mia dapat ah..
*amin3, dalam hati* haha


MIA: bah, jalan ah time bday ku nanti..
Tarus celebrate bday mu jua kayh.. Heee
it'll be FUN tu babe...
I miss you berabizly ehhh.. Huhu
nda kau meliat tu aku bedoa d atas ah? Haha


TWINS: I know both of you tak lamer lagy jadi budak sekolah balek kan? Hee
but lets have fun nanti kay biler kiter jumpe ..
We'll go jalan2 and makan like there's no tomorrow ayte? Haha
LOVE YOU KAKAKADEK.. ;p


NAJLA: thanks for the msg dear adek.. Lovelove, to u and mama yeahh! ;) oh ohh! I wanna borrow ur BABY can??
Pink lagy the guitar~ jealous akak! Haha


YOU: okay, this is general ayte.. Hehe
i apologized for all my wrongdoings..
And i thank you for fillin my 2008 with lots of unforgettable memories :D
*hugzz* hehe

so i'll stop typing now..
Penat already.. Hahaxx
take care okay..

lovealways;
putri ;) xoxo

0 comments: