Tuesday 6 January 2009

Mia, Happy Birthday! :D oh yeah, no longer Private!

Assalamualaikum...

some of my friends out there who do not have blogger were complaining that they cannot go into my blog since it has been privatised kan..
So yeaaahh... Today...
I decided, not to put it in private la... :)

i know u people rindu me so much, dont you? ;p hahahaha
just jokin...

okayy... Its MIA's birthday la today.. :D
HAPPY BUSSDAY bestfie!!
May Allah bless you.. ;)
I miss you a lot wehh...
Bh bila kau free, beepku ah..
jalan tani sama Mira...
Hehe we love you Mia!!

so, yeah.. I just came back lastnight..
From Singapore..
Well, i took a transit flight actually..
Brunei-Singapore-Vietnam,
Vietnam-Singapore-Brunei..

Alhamdulillah, the live show kat Vietnam on 2nd Jan lepas went well :)

alright2, lets start the story from the day pu3 fly k..
I was away from 1st jan kan..
My flight to singapore tengahari tao..
Around 12plus la..
Then reached singapore at 2.30pm..
LOVE and family da tunggu kat airport..
Actually, i only have 2hours plus je before pu3 naik the next flight to Vietnam..
So yeahh, we only went makan kat Mc.D dalam airport tu je la..

Then naik the next flight, to Vietnam..
Ibu and i reached Ho Chi Minh City at 7.45pm..
We stayed at the same hotel during my last trip tu..
Hehe RAMANA HOTEL! ;)

the night pu3 sampai tu, some of my Vietnamese friends came over to our Hotel to meet us.. and... we had a little chitchat... Hehe
its really nice seeing you again Nhi, Ly and Anh...
Miss you guys loads!

and the next morning,
on 2nd Jan, at 7am pu3 dah bangun..
Coz my rehearsal starts at 9am..
So before that, we had breakfast la kat bawah..
Our L.O this time was Ms.Nga :)
very the baik la this Ms.Nga..
thank you so much for everything yeah ms.Nga..
I really hope to see you again..

then during the rehearsal, met my friend from Indonesia, Edo Vilano..
And my buddy from Vietnam, the wacky Nathan Lee...
I also met new friends from Korea..
Ye-Rang and Sa-Rang..
They're twins!! :D

finished my rehearsal at almost 2pm..
Then balek hotel and had lunch..
Then Me, ibu and Ms.Nga gi shoppin jap.. Hahaha
dekat2 hotel tu jer..
Cannot go jauh coz i've to do my make up at 5.30pm..

ibu sampai sakit2 kaki jalan, so we went back to the hotel at 4pm..
Mandi and all that then terus get ready for the liveshow..

and after the show, believe it or not, We went shopping kat Ben Tahn Market..
That was the first time in my life shopping dekat pukul 2 pagi... Hahaha

the next day pun pu3 bangun awal coz my flight to Singapore, pagi.. At 10plus am gitu..
So sampai singapore at 1pm la..
LOVE and his mummy fetched us at the airport..
that day we only go makan nasi lemak.. Hehe sedap wo..
Then balik rehat..

the next day, we went to Woodland.. Got jemputan...
After that went to Vivo City coz ibu nak beli bende kat M.A.C..
Then went to Kallang bowl at Leisure Park..
Before balek we had our supper at Teh Tarik restaurant..


i'll post some of the gambar la nanti kay... Heeee
*kes malas nak type panjang2* :p haha



lovealways;
putri ;) xoxo

4 comments:

david santos said...

Brilliant posting!!!
Good evening!!!

Mira said...

you're homeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! bah next week please! keluar sudah please ku tu ah. hahaha. and btw, don't mind that david santos. he's like... everywhere.

Mira said...

hahaha iatah ku cakap please atu. haha. ehhhhhhhhhhh kau 18 ni ahhhh!! hishh. hahaha.

Amalina Ibrahim said...

Yeayyy!!! Thanks sis! :)