Tuesday 12 May 2009

17 not 15, hee sorry cinta! *winks*



Yaye-ness! :D
its 12th of may today! Whee..

sayang, 12th is always OUR day.. :)
i want you to know that YOUR LOVE is the best thing that has ever happened to me..
It has given my life new priorities and meaning, and filled it with joy (:
THANK YOU love, for giving so much of yourself and for helping me to discover so much about myself too..
Sometimes i think you know me better than i know myself..
When we are together love feels so right WITH YOU..
And I MISS YOU when we are apart :'(
but baby, i nak you tau that im ALWAYS HERE for you, no matter where i am nor what i've planned to do..
You are very SPECIAL to me sayang and you are my one and only :)
i know, TOGETHER we can make our dreams come true, etol tak yang..? Ehee..
I LOVE YOU SHYYNTA! Hehehe

hari ni LOVE woke me up...
He called me, wishing our anni.. :)
sweet lah dier...
dengar suare LOVE and its the first thing in the morning, memang best...
You made my day baby! :D
yang, lets pray to ALLAH supaye kiter last long and dapat go through all the dugaan sama2 ye..

okay, thats the post for today..
This one's special.. Hehe
just for MY LOVE ♥

P/S: jgn lupe isi perut yang.. :)

Much Love;
YOUR PUTRI ;) XOXO

6 comments:

DBz said...

Salam pu3~pa kbr?Tq sl link our blog ya..Btw congrat 4 ur annivsry..Smoga hubgn pu3 ma sidia bekekalan..Amiin..Actually saya merupakn ur 1 of ur blog reader..Ehehe.. Rajinlah view2 blog pu3..;)

Anonymous said...

salam kenal.. saya dari indonesia.saya suka artikel anda. maaf kalo saya pasang nama dan URL di sini karena blog anda tidak menyediakan nama & URL di fasilitas komentar

Salam kenal.. jika tidak keberatan silahkan kunjungi blog rakyatindonesia dan indo-online & silahkan tinggalkan komentar.

aiReeN said...

heheheh...btw happy mother's day 2 ur mother too..
hheeheh akak wanna know x? i cant speell my mom name correctly till i in 10 tau...
heheheh... its very unique n so hard too spell!! but anyhow i think my mom names is one in the world!!!heheheheh
thanks 4 relink!!!
n congrats 4 the any!!!
mohon last longer n happpy selalu!!!

Malahayati Sari Ibrahim said...

Ahahah
Amin..
siapla korang klu xde posmen dtg my home bg wedding card korang =)

Anonymous said...

congratz on ur anni..be strong.. apa yg penting dlm hubungan is actually kasih syg yg tidak berbelah bagi, jujur, saling memahami dan sabar, insyaallah akan berjaya amin...

n i e t a said...

wuuuaaaahhh. bagus3. congrats 4 the anni yea. mie lambat skit maa. hehe