Sunday 10 May 2009

Happy Mother's Day! ;D


HEAR MY HEART ALOUD by PUTRI NORIZAH ft. MANH NIHN..

to those yg belum pernah dengar lagu HEAR MY HEART ALOUD yg juga menjadi nama kpd blog pu3 ni..
video kat atas tu lah lagu yg original nya..
tp yg kat video tu dh jadi performance duet..
lagu sebenarnye pu3 nyanyi solo jerr.. heee
fyi, that video maser pu3 perform d vietnam pada OCTOBER 2008 :)


hello people!
Assalamualaikum...
today is a special day for all the MOTHERS in the world.. :)

so imma dedicate this simple poem for my MOM..
i love you forever ibu, NORHAYATI HAJI MOHD.NOR :)
M - O - T - H - E - R
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell
"MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.


so HAPPY MOTHER's DAY to ibu, umi, baba, my uwan, my nenek, my aunts dan semua insan yang bergelar IBU :D




that was me singing SHORE OF LOVE in VIETNAM last april.. :)



that was COK KERAPANG.. A BRUNEI FOLK SONG..

i found all these videos at CLIPS-CLIP.VN..


right now im talking to my LOVE...
cian my LOVE, kuku kaki dier tekopek disebabkan dier dance mcm Tae Yang... heee
i miss you so much sayang....
you take a good care of yourself please cinta..
i love you laaa... eheeee


btw, pu3 sebenarnye baru sampai Brunei dari KL ni..
so nak kene unpack my things jap...
then mandi then TIDOR......MUAHAHAHAHA!

goodnight everyone!

lovealways;
putri ;) xoxo

2 comments:

Erma Amalina said...

wosehhh.. putri.. like ur voice~~ hehehe.. btw link me yeahh ;)

Najla Azman said...

adek suker akk bwk lgu shore of love tuh.
ta ley angkat ah.