Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Birthday San :)

Assalamualaikum :)

Hiyee :D

first of all, i wanna wish my dear brother,

IHSAN @ ZAYN SABRI
a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
u've been a wonderful friend and a brother to me..
thanks for being YOU, like always :)
we love ya! :D


anyhoos, atu wah yesterday, i had the H1N1 vaccination..
i have no choice, nak taknak, pu3 kena inject jugak..
coz since i'll be out of the country on the 20th..
so yeahh...
sakit yaw! :(
tp nurses nya baik :) hehehe
very friendly, haha me loikee.. :)
nama diorang, HJH. ROSMIMAH & RAEDAH :)



thanks for being so kind :))
tapi tatap jua sakit lah kana inject ah :P HAHA

atu wah... lastnight, went to RTB DEWAN RAYA..
we watched the 3rd P2F concert :) siok :D































P2F pictures, courtesy of ENOAR HIDAYAH :)
thanks adek! I LOVE YOU! ♥

and today, went to KB to attend my 3rd cousin's wedding ceremony...
it was really hot la tadi...
seriously, TAK BEDEK...

basically, nothin much lah today... HAHA

Boyfriend called tadi tellin me that dier makan kat tempat makan fave...
huwaaa.. i very the jealous tauuuuk :P
anyways, I MISS YOU SO MUCH yang :)
take care yeahh ;D
Putri loves you baby...

bah bah, im gonna end this post here..
TOODLES~

0 comments: