Thursday 1 April 2010

hello April :)

Assalamualaikum..

Hello my beloved readers.. i know you miss me... :P
i miss you too lahh :D hehe

so, how are you guys doin out there?
i've been down with fever ah these few days.. :(
havin this batok and selesma is so causing me seteres berat knowww :P haha
i think musim ah kan?

anyways, hope all of you are doing alright :)

people been askin me to update my blog.. heehe
sorry people for the late update.. i wasnt well plus i got tons of assignments to be done before the first week of april ni.. huwaaa..

eh ITS APRIL ALREADY!!! :D wahh best nyer.. tak terase gitu kan...ehehehe
hurm..this month i'll be flying off to somewhere... yeay! :D
i'll tell you guys nanti2 la biler dh nak dekat hari pu3 fly eh..
somewhere interesting ah pokoknya :) hehe tp untuk bekerja, bukan untuk berlibur.. HAHA
tp takpe, itu namanya REZEKI :)

Boyfriend is so busy working these days.. :)
wahhh my man dh keje eh sekarang.. hehehe
work well tau :)
and oh GoodLuck for this Saturday's Show honey :D

oh, This Saturday i'll be going to DEWAN RAYA RTB to watch P2f concert :)
the 3rd concert is it? im not that sure..
last week's concert, pu3 tengok kat TV je..
so, ALL THE BEST to all the contestants yeahh :D

haishhh.. im all alone at home right now..
my cousins schooling.. maybe jap lagi diorang balik ah ni..
oh yes, im loving my new bedroom :D hee
i mean yg dekat new house ni..
its SO BLACK & WHITE :D
nanti pu3 share the picture of my bilik k..
for now, masih banyak belom complete.. hehe

oh yes, hari tu, went to JERUDONG BEACH with Cousins and Aunty...
and we took some pictures..
pu3 post lah kat sini ye for my readers to see.. :)

so, here they are :D






































0 comments: